JOB DESCRIPTION - Campaign Team Director
The PCCC is looking for a talented Campaign Team Director to lead our work on campaigns aimed at forwarding an economic populist agenda while fiercely resisting the Trump administration.
The Campaign Team Director will lead our team of Campaign Directors, while being responsible for the organization’s advocacy strategy and the execution of that strategy. Campaign Team Director will report directly to one of the PCCC co-founders.
- Manage Campaign Directors and others on the campaigns and email teams, while working collaboratively with PCCC press and Capitol Hill teams.
- Have your own portfolio of campaigns that you personally drive forward.
- Ensuring that the PCCC is focused on the right issues at the right time to strategically advance our core agenda.
- Pushing the campaign teams to think creatively about campaign strategies and tactics--with a basis towards elevating real voices.
- Work with the PCCC’s press, paid media, Capitol Hill and email teams to further campaign needs.
- Travel to provide on-the-ground support when necessary to meet campaign goals.
Strong applicants will have:
- Progressive ideals and work history.
- Pre-existing relationships with those in the grassroots advocacy community and/or elected leaders.
- Experience managing teams of others.
- Experience directing issue organizing campaigns, and strong strategic ability.
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to a changing strategic landscape.
- Strong ability to build relationships.
- Outside-the-box thinking.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work in virtual workplace, and be detail oriented.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong writing skills.
This work is virtual and can be done anywhere. Selected applicants will be sent a short exercise to complete.
Salary and Hiring
This is a full-time, salaried position, which includes health care and dental.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Our team is virtual, with staff around the country.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, or disability status.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee (BoldProgressives.org) is a million member grassroots organization building power at the local, state and federal levels. It engages in electoral work and issue advocacy work -- fighting on democracy issues and for economic populist priorities like expanding Social Security, debt-free college, and Wall Street reform. Senator Elizabeth Warren said: "PCCC members were with me since the beginning -- even before there was a beginning! Now, we have lots of work to do together." The PCCC has raised over $25 million in grassroots donations for progressive candidates and committees. It has also trained hundreds of state and local candidates and elected dozens of bold progressives to Congress.