JOB DESCRIPTION - DIGITAL PRODUCTION MANAGER
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee is looking for a talented Digital Production Manager to own, maintain, and enhance the backend of our digital process -- including advanced page set up, email staging, and long-term tests.
Nothing is more important at the PCCC than engaging our 1 million members. This position is vital to quality engagement, which fuels our work electing bold progressives like Elizabeth Warren to office and advocating on economic populism and democracy issues.
- Own setting up emails/pages and enhance our systems for doing so. This includes multiple rounds of tests and requires attention to detail and great back-end tech chops.
- Help conceive ideas for long-term email testing. Own implementation of tests.
- Help conceive ideas for membership growth. Own implementation of those pertaining to email.
- Own email deliverability issues -- including ongoing testing, engaging vendors when necessary, and finding remedies.
- Conceive tech tweaks that could be game changing for our email advocacy -- and liaison with tech team and vendors to implement them.
- Liaison with design team for images related to emails.
- Training new employees, specifically Campaigners and Campaign Directors, on the basics of our digital production process.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a position that includes setting up emails and pages on the back end of advocacy technology.
- Experience in one of the following areas of work: advocacy, fundraising, electoral campaigning, project management, event planning, Internet marketing, direct response.
- Experience in HTML and with at least one CRM.
- Extremely detail oriented. Both in time management and in the details of tech back end.
- Progressive ideals and work history.
- Experience managing up and sideways.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in virtual workplace.
- Experience managing design and tech processes from concept to final product.
- Previous experience with Action Kit and Actblue programs.
Salary and Hiring
This is a full-time salaried position, which includes health care and dental. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Our team is virtual, with staff around the country.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, or disability status.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee (BoldProgressives.org) is a million member grassroots organization building power at the local, state and federal levels. It engages in electoral work and issue advocacy work -- fighting on democracy issues and for economic populist priorities like expanding Social Security, debt-free college, and Wall Street reform. Senator Elizabeth Warren said: "PCCC members were with me since the beginning -- even before there was a beginning! Now, we have lots of work to do together." The PCCC has raised over $25 million in grassroots donations for progressive candidates and committees. It has also trained hundreds of state and local candidates and elected dozens of bold progressives to Congress.