The PCCC is looking for a talented Finance Strategist to help progressive campaigns build their finance operation, conceive their finance strategy, and advise on implementation of their strategy.
- Temporarily reports to Co-Founder, eventually reports to Electoral Director
- Give deep guidance and support to candidates and their staff to make sure they have an excellent finance program, including reasonable goals and a smart plan to reach their goals.
- Field visits to campaigns to assess their operations and offer hands-on support, developing positive relationships with candidates and their team. These visits may also include assessing the broader state of the campaign beyond finance.
- Track fundraising progress of high priority races, and assess in the context of the overall race.
- Conduct regular training sessions, both online and on the ground.
- Place talented staff with progressive candidates and campaigns.
- Other special projects, as assigned.
Strong applicants will have:
- Progressive ideals and work history.
- At least two cycles of electoral finance experience that includes serving as Finance Director on a federal or state race.
- Strong ability to build relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Healthy skepticism of the "way things have always been done" and smart outside-the-box ideas for creating new models to win electoral campaigns.
- Strong sense of strategy.
- Strong work ethic, an ability to work in virtual workplace, and detail oriented.
Heavy travel will be involved with this position.
Salary and Hiring
This is a full-time, salaried position, which includes health care and dental.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Our team is virtual, with staff around the country.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, or disability status.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee (BoldProgressives.org) is a million member grassroots organization building power at the local, state and federal levels. It engages in electoral work and issue advocacy work -- fighting on democracy issues and for economic populist priorities like expanding Social Security, debt-free college, and Wall Street reform. Senator Elizabeth Warren said: "PCCC members were with me since the beginning -- even before there was a beginning! Now, we have lots of work to do together." The PCCC has raised over $25 million in grassroots donations for progressive candidates and committees. It has also trained hundreds of state and local candidates and elected dozens of bold progressives to Congress.