The PCCC is looking for an enthusiastic and highly detail-oriented person to support our Electoral work with campaigns across the country. Join us in the fight to build the bench with bold progressives forwarding an economic populist agenda.
- Temporarily reports to Co-Founder, eventually reports to Electoral Director.
- Track priority federal and statewide races, including assessing the landscape, and making recommendations based on the current field of candidates.
- Track and respond to inquiries and endorsement questionnaires, and conduct initial assessments of campaign operations.
- Liaison with campaigns, providing the main point of contact between the campaign and PCCC. This may include reporting back important intel, or flagging low-lift opportunities for PCCC to provide support. Make sure campaigns and candidates love us!
- Work with allies on recruitment efforts, including regular communication with key partners.
- Help place talented staff with progressive candidates and campaigns.
- Participate in regular training sessions, both online and on the ground, as another way to demonstrate low-lift value-add.
- Manage COTV in October and November for the Virginia elections.
- Other projects, as assigned.
A successful applicant will be:
- Detail oriented
- Strong on organization and implementation
- Good communication skills
- Can manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Passion for progressive electoral politics!
- Flexibility - heavy travel may be involved with this position.
Salary and Hiring
This is a full-time, salaried position, which includes health care and dental.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Our team is virtual, with staff around the country.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, or disability status.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee (BoldProgressives.org) is a million member grassroots organization building power at the local, state and federal levels. It engages in electoral work and issue advocacy work -- fighting on democracy issues and for economic populist priorities like expanding Social Security, debt-free college, and Wall Street reform. Senator Elizabeth Warren said: "PCCC members were with me since the beginning -- even before there was a beginning! Now, we have lots of work to do together." The PCCC has raised over $22 million in grassroots donations for its electoral and advocacy work -- and directly for progressive candidates and committees. It has also trained hundreds of state and local candidates and elected dozens of bold progressives to Congress.