Complete the application below, or return to NationalCandidateTraining.com.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee (BoldProgressives.org) is taking our National Candidate Training on the road. Local, state, and federal candidates will converge in each of the following locations for two days of cutting-edge training and networking.
- Dallas, Texas (February 23 - 24)
- Richmond, Virginia (March 8 - 10)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (April 6 - April 7)
- Detroit, Michigan (May 18 - 19)
- Charlotte, North Carolina (June 29 - 30)
- Orlando, Florida (July 27 - 28)
- Phoenix, Arizona (August 24 - 25)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (September 21 - 22)
- Columbus, Ohio (October 19 - 20)
- Atlanta, Georgia (November 16 - 17)
These free trainings will cover the A to Z’s of running for office, including pivoting to core message from curveball questions, having presence in the room, expanding your donor list, hiring experienced staff, winning local endorsements, earning great press, motivating volunteers, polling, and more.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to take professional headshots, have campaign logos designed, and build a website with our PIES experts. It’s a valuable opportunity for all candidates, regardless of experience level. In addition, candidates will meet other progressives from across their state -- expanding your network within the progressive community.
Applicants selected to move forward will be contacted to set up an interview.