The president is set to include a major Social Security benefit cut in his budget on Wednesday. We're fighting back by bringing hundreds of thousands of petitions against cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid benefits directly to the White House.
Help us tell the president: No cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid benefits. RSVP on the right.
Where: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW - Washington DC (In front of the White House opposite of Lafayette Square)
When: TODAY: Tuesday, April 9th -- at 12:30 pm Eastern.
Who: Progressive organizations representing millions of Americans who have rejected cuts to Social Security and Medicare benefits. Including:
-Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- Rep. Mark Takano (D-CA)
- Former Obama for America Supporters & Seniors on Social Security
- Stephanie Taylor, Progressive Change Campaign Committee Co-Founder
- Jim Dean, Democracy for America Chair
- Max Richtman, Nat. Cmmte. to Preserve Social Security and Medicare President and CEO
- Bonnie Grabenhofer, National Organization for Women Executive Vice President
- Roger Hickey, Campaign for America’s Future President
- Manny Hermann, MoveOn.org Deputy Dir. of Online Organizing Platforms